Sign up for our Patient Portal
Knapp Medical Center is excited to offer you a secure and convenient way to manage and access your health information when and where you need it. With your personalized Patient Portal account, you can view your health information online anytime.
LOG IN HERE
Get connected and manage your health, today!
Gain Secure & Convenient Access to your:
- Medical Record Summary
- Clinical Test Results
- Medication History
How do I sign up for the Patient Portal?
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Start by providing your email address to the registration clerk or visit our Health Information Management Department (HIM). To protect your privacy, our staff will need to see your photo ID
- You will receive an email from Relay Health
- Click on link in the email and enter your name and email address
- Create a username and password
- You now have access to your health information on the Patient Portal
- Sign in with your username and password
WHO CAN SIGN UP FOR THE PATIENT PORTAL?
- Patients of Knapp Medical Center are eligible to use the Patient Portal
- Currently, only patients that have been admitted after July 8, 2014 can access the Patient Portal
VIEW AND UPDATE INFORMATION
After activation, you can begin accessing your Patient Portal by visiting knappmed.com, selecting the Patient Portal button and clicking "LOG IN HERE" to log in with your username and password.
WHAT IF I FORGET MY USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
- Click the forgot password on the login screen (seen below)
- Email the Relay Health support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call support 1-866-RELAY-ME (1-866-735-2963)
Frequently Asked Questions
When Can I see my results?
Your test results in most cases will be available 36 hours after discharge.