Sign up for our Patient Portal
Knapp Medical Center is excited to offer you a secure and convenient way
to manage and access your health information when and where you need it.
With your personalized Patient Portal account, you can view your health
information online anytime.
LOG IN HERE
Get connected and manage your health, today!
Gain Secure & Convenient Access to your:
- Medical Record Summary
- Clinical Test Results
- Medication History
How do I sign up for the Patient Portal?
- Start by providing your email address to the registration clerk, We need
some information from you in order to grant you a MyChart account. To
protect your privacy, our staff will need to see your photo ID. Once submitted,
it could take up to a week for processing and verification.
You will receive an email with your activation card and instruction on
how to activate your account.
- Create a username and password
You now have access to your health information on the Patient Portal
- Sign in with your username and password
WHO CAN SIGN UP FOR THE PATIENT PORTAL?
- Patients of Knapp Medical Center are eligible to use the Patient Portal
- Currently, only patients that have been admitted after July 8, 2014 can
access the Patient Portal
VIEW AND UPDATE INFORMATION
After activation, you can begin accessing your Patient Portal by visiting
knappmed.com, clicking on the Patient Portal and clicking "LOG IN
HERE" to log in with your username and password.
WHAT IF I FORGET MY USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
- Click on forgot password on the login screen
- Call our MyChart Help Desk at 844-237-7463
Frequently Asked Questions
When Can I see my results?
Your test results will be available 36 hours after discharge in most cases.