Knapp Medical Center’s Rehabilitation Services are Joint Commission accredited.. Patients are treated by licensed professionals.
- Sports, work and auto injuries
- Joint, neck and back pain
- Pre- and post-surgical repairs
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
- Neurological conditions
- Manuel therapy
- Moist Heat
- Intermittent compression
- Electrical stimulation
- Jobst measurement
- Diabetic exercise program
- Fully equipped gym for therapeutic exercise
- Speech therapy
- Adult speech/language voice disorders
- Swallowing disorders
Our licensed therapists work closely with physicians to provide a complete range of therapies and treatment.
- Physician order required
- Schedule appointment with Outpatient Resource Scheduling
- Register through Outpatient Registration
- Most patients are considered series patients. They will only need to register before their first appointment
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.